Saturday, August 5, 2017

DAISY EASEL CARD

I created this card for a long time lost friend who I just re-connected via the magic of Facebook. I make a lot of cards but every once in a while one of those cards becomes my favorite. This is one of those cards.  I think the sentiments (from Eastern Palace) "To Think of You is to Smile" and "Let's Be Friends Forever" are just perfect for this card. Finally, the navy plaid bow added that WOW factor.  Sorry to gush about it but I just love this card...probably because it was made with love and sent to a very special person. ENJOY!


Do you want to make this card?  Here are the supplies.  If you want to make a purchase, just click on the picture to start shopping at my on-line store.
Contact me with any questions.  Start with an email to me, then we can talk by phone.  I'm here to help you with all of your stamping needs.  Thank you.

 

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Made by a very beautiful person, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete