Saturday, July 22, 2017

Strawberries with DSP

Day 2 of my Strawberry card weekend. This is the small Strawberry Stamp from Basket of Wishes with pretty designer series paper.  More details are in my newsletter. You can sign up on the side of my blog.  ENJOY!

I hope my blog inspires you and would love to help you create cards & paper crafted gifts. Contact me with any questions either by email or phone.  I am always available to help a stamper. 
July Bonus Days - "If you add enough to your order to reach $50 USD/$60 CAD, Stampin’ Up! will email you a $5 USD/$6 CAD coupon to use in August! That means today would be a fantastic time to splurge on items from your wish list, because you will get a coupon for every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend!”
Christmas in July - Join in July and receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks, and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $52 US/$68 CAN! PLUS the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 US/$26 CAN)! 

Here are the some of the supplies I used in making today's card.  Click on any picture and it will take you to my on-line Stampin' Up store.  Then just add to your cart.  
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOU STAMPIN' UP DEMONSTRATOR!
Product List

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment