Monday, July 31, 2017

CAROLS OF CHRISTMAS - Deck the Halls

OMG - it is July 31!  I have a Festive Christmas in July card today.  I used Carols of Christmas and the beautiful Be Merry Designer Series paper.  I cut my card base a little shorter so the pretty paper on the inside of the card would show too.  I also used the Pretty Pines thinlits to cut out a pine bough to hang my ornaments from.  I will send out a PDF with all the details in my next newletter. Sign up on the right side of my blog.   ENJOY!

I hope you as you are reading this you are one of my new customers who signed up and got all those FREE extra goodies!   If not, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY.  Better late than never.  Sign up today by clicking here and receive $125 of stamping products that you choose PLUS the Essential Pack valued at $52 PLUS the Carols of Christmas stamp set valued at $20.  PLUS receive a 20% discount on future purchases until 12/31/17 (the end of your first full quarter)   CONTACT ME with any questions. 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment