Sunday, July 30, 2017

CAROLS OF CHRISTMAS - Peace on Earth

Today and tomorrow I am posting my Christmas in July cards made using the Carols of Christmas Stamp set. My Peace on Earth card also uses the Card Front Builder thinlits which cut a cute border. I have a garden green layer showing through the black top layer.  I cut the trees (also with the thinlits) using the Be Merry Designer Series paper. It looks like there is a little snow on my trees.  I textured the circle sentiment with the Softly Falling embossing folder. Put it all together for a peaceful snowy Christmas night. Isn't that deer sweet? (I will be sending out a PDF of the instructions for today & tomorrows cards in my next newsletter....sign up for these extra tips & inspiration.)  ENJOY!

The Carols of Christmas stamp set & Card Front Thinlits are in the holiday catalog and there is a special Customer launch making it available to purchase for all on August 1, 2017.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment