Thursday, July 20, 2017

BEAUTIFUL YOU AT 85

Fashion, Colors & Age were the known factors when I started making today's card....Beautiful You stamps were the perfect choice for a Stylin' 85 year old lady. 
ENJOY!
Card making is my most favorite crafting and I have done a lot of crafting..cake decorating, jewelry making, crocheting, knitting, wine bottle decor, just to name a few. You can make cards too!  It's easier than you think and I can help you every step of the way.  If you think you want to give it a try, you can come to one of my local classes.  Classes are a great introduction to stamping.  There is also a great starter promo during July: Join Stampin' Up with me and for $99 and you will get $125 products, PLUS essential basics worth $52 PLUS a Christmas Stamp set.  This offer is good thru 7/31/17 only.  Click here to Contact me and we'll talk about it so you can start making cards with me. You'll be glad you did (and so will all your friends & family who receive the beautiful cards you send them) ENJOY!

Below are some of the supplies I used in making today's card. (The color Matte I used and DSP is retired but improvise with your favorite colors.)
   
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment