Sunday, June 11, 2017

Daisy Delight - Field of Green

Are you sad the Daisy Punch is on backorder?  Well today's card uses all the 'other' little beautiful stamps in the Daisy Delight set. Every bit of this card is stamped....From the big yellow flowers to the teeny tiny green sprigs. It didn't take long and it was easy to do because these are photopolymer stamps so you can see right through to where you want to stamp and with each stamp you will say WOW!  Seriously.  I started off thinking I would create "field of green"  and this was the result. So don't be dismayed that the Daisy Punch is on backorder.  Just start stamping with all those other sweet stamps in that set.  ENJOY!
To make this card I used just one stamp set - Daisy Delight and I think the Daffodil Delight is the perfect coordinating ink and whatever green inks you have.

To order any of the supplies I used, you can order them through my online store.  Just click on the picture below, add it to your cart and check out and
Thank you for purchasing your stamping supplies from me. 💛

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment