Sunday, May 21, 2017

WORK OF ART

Happy Sunday!  I made today's card for someone special to me that is in the hospital.  Inside it says 'better get better.'  
The 'Work of Art" stamp has been one of Stampin' Ups favorite stamps for several years and it is being carried forward again into the new annual catalog.  It is a stamp for every occasion plus it is fun and easy to use.  ENJOY!
Everyone needs a stamping demonstrator to assist in buying Stampin' Up products, to learn how to use Stampin' Up products and make amazing cards & paper crafted gifts.  I would love to be your Stamping 'Go To' person. 

Following are today's card supplies I used.
Click on any product to make a on-line purchase and THANK YOU for choosing me as your SU Demonstrator!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment