Sunday, May 28, 2017

RED WHITE & BLUE JAR OF LOVE

Red, White & Blue Jar of Love Card.  This is a card I made a while ago but it fits perfectly into my Red, White & Blue Card weekend.  I also have a YouTube video for this...so check it out and remember to "Like" it.  ENJOY!

The Jar of Love stamp set is one of my all time favorites because it is perfect for all occasions.
and guess what?  There will be another coordinating stamp for this set in the new annual catalog,  It's called Sharing Sweet Thoughts. It is the SU Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp.  For every stamp purchased, SU will donate $3 to the RMHC. 
It's on my wish list!

(Note this is available as a bundle until 5/31/17.  After that the stamp and framelits are sold separately.)
Click on pictures below to shop online.....


br />

No comments:

Post a Comment