Wednesday, May 3, 2017

3 Kites - Swirly Birds Stamp Set

This is just a simple happy card using the Swirly Bird Set.  I hope you try making it and send it to someone and make them happy too.   ENJOY!

Here is my swing and inspiration for today's card -

Although you can fussy cut the kites...the thinlits are very funl & versatile.  (See my post & video on 4/14/17of the cats I made with the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits)
The bundle is a great deal. Before June 1 you can save 10%. 

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
To order SU Supplies, you need to pick a demonstrator.  I can help you with all of your stamping needs & questions. 
You can order your Stampin' Up supplies at my online store.  Just Click Here.
If you are local to the Livonia, Mi area, you can also come to my classes.  Just email me for more info. 

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great day! 

Here are the products I used for today's card:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment