Wednesday, April 5, 2017

TINY EASTER BASKETS

I am very excited to share with you the tiny Easter Baskets I made.  These baskets are my new favorite project to make.  So easy, so cute and they don't require a lot of supplies. Be sure to watch my how-to video below.  ENJOY!








Here is my video:







Click on any of the products below to shop online.
Contact me with any questions.

Join as a hobbiest:   Build your own ULTIMATE BUNDLE of  Stampin' Up Supplies for $99 - Choose $125 in products.  Click Here for more details on the Ultimate Bundle.

  Product List
Simply Scored
$30.00
Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.00
Sweet Sugarplum 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.00
2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
$22.00
Liquid Multipurpose Glue
$4.00
Tear & Tape Adhesive
$7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment