Monday, April 24, 2017

INSPIRED CARD FROM MY YARD

What a gorgeous weekend it was here in Michigan!  Today's card was inspired from our beautiful little tree in our yard.  It is is full bloom.  So pretty. So I thought of the Sheltering Tree stamp set which is a returning favorite in the new catalog come June.  ENJOY!



If you are a customer of mine that made a purchase at my on-line store, watch your mailboxes for the catalog I sent you.   (you will receive it in May)  ENJOY and THANK YOU for choosing me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States & need a demonstrator, you can order your Stampin' Up supplies at my online store.  Just Click Here.
If you are local to the Livonia, Mi area, you can also come to my classes.  Just email me for more info. 

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great day! 

Here are the products I used for today's card:
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment