Sunday, January 22, 2017

Virtual Valentine Party Update

One more day till the party and I'm having a lot of fun preparing...I'm using a little of this and a little of that.......



I'm so excited to share all the Valentine Goodies I made and to talk with you about Stamping.

Stamping cards is truly a great hobby.  You can spend a little time or a lot of time...it is just always there waiting for you to come make a card.

Stamping cards is satisfying because you are usually making somebody very happy by sending them a hand-made card.

Stamping Cards introduces you to a big group of new friends both locally and on-line.  I have met people as far away as New Hampshire, Great Britain, Australia, & Japan.  

I hope you stop by on Monday, January 23, 2017 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM to join the fun...OH...and did I mention there will be Prizes.

Email me if you need help joining. I will send reminders-otherwise go on Facebook at the time of event. Go to your groups and click on my party. If you lose you place, click refresh and it will take you to the top of the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment