Friday, January 20, 2017

VIRTUAL VALENTINE CARDS & CRAFTS

HI Everyone -  I am very busy preparing for my first Virtual Facebook Party which I am hosting on Monday, January 23, 2017 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EST). A Virtual Party is kinda like a home party but you participate from your own computer or phone which is cool because you are already on Facebook, you can be in your comfy clothes, sipping your favorite beverage, and you can come & go as you want.  My party is themed on sharing the love of the Valentine Season.   Come join in the fun...OH...and did I mention there will be Prizes too.

Email me if you need help joining. I will send reminders-otherwise go on Facebook at the time of event. Go to your groups and click on my party. If you lose you place, click refresh and it will take you to the top of the posts.


Here is a sneak peek:


No comments:

Post a Comment