Friday, January 13, 2017

VALENTINE TREAT CUP

Sealed with a Kiss & Sending Love. 
  
If you are one of my Stampin' Shout subcribers I sent you a tutorial this morning on how to make this cup.  If you are not a subscriber, no worries, you can sign up today and I will send you the tutorial too.
 
Sending Love is the name of the beautiful  DSP paper stack I used in making this cute Valentine Treat Cup. (Occasion Catalog-page 15). I added some hearts, bows & my tag says Sealed with a Kiss so of course I filled it with Hershey Kisses.

Product List
Ready to make some cards?
If you do not have a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I would love to earn your business.  I will provide you with friendly, personal customer service.  Also, my customers are nationwide so as long as you are in the U.S. I can help you with all your stamping needs.
Click on any product to shop now and contact me with any questions.  Follow me on Facebook & Pinterest for daily inspiration.

Do you have a big wish list?
Join Stampin Up NOW during Sale-A-Bration for Extra Extra Perks...like 2 FREE Stamps.
Remember you can join for the 20% discount and ALL THE OTHER PERKS.
For more details on Joining Stampin' Up & my Stampin' Shout Stampers click here

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and have subscribed! I would love to know how you made this so please do send me the tutorial! Thanks! Karen Hasheck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have watched your video, love love love the cup, but I cannot find instructions on your blog. Please help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post above, January 15, 2017 at 3:13 pm was from me, Sharon Vander Meulen. No idea was it says unknown. I would love instructions for the cup. I already subscribe to receive your emials. sharonvandermeulen@hotmail.com. Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete