Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Little Cuties

Kittens & Puppies...How Sweet.  Little Cuties is the name of this stamp set.  I also used the new water color pencils....How Easy & Fun!  Take a look at ALL the Little Cuties below.



 Here is an idea from Stampin' Up.... I have to try this too!
 Stamping is an fun & easy hobby and I am here to inspire and help you create you own beautiful cards & crafts!  I have customers all over the U.S. and everyone receives my personal customer service, support & the friendship of my team. If you are local to my area, you can also come to my weekly classes.
PLUS>>> 
 
 NOW is a great time to join my Stampin'Shout Stampers because during Sale-A-Bration you can choose $125 worth of product for only $99 PLUS TWO FREE STAMPS (Not to mention free shipping on this first order for another 10% savings!)  And don't forget, every order after your first order you will receive at least a 20% discount. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN IN THE FUN

Contact me for more information


No comments:

Post a Comment