Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2017 Occasions Catalog - Sneak Peek - Watercolor Pencils

I'm counting down to the 2017 Occasions Catalog with another new video from Stampin' Up featuring Water Color Pencils.  I am so excited about these pencils....they are perfect for coloring in all of your favorite stamps and so easy to use.  They will be available January 4 to purchase at my On-line store. Until then here is a sneak peek.  ENJOY!


If you would like FREE Stampin Up products, NOW is a great time to join my Stampin'Shout Stampers. Choose $125 worth of product for only $99 PLUS TWO FREE STAMPS during Sale-A-Bration. (Not to mention free shipping on this first order for another 10% savings!)  And don't forget, every order after your first order you will receive at least a 20% discount. 


Stamping is an fun & easy hobby and I am here to inspire and help you create you own beautiful cards & crafts!

Contact me for more information or


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment