Thursday, March 31, 2016

LOVE & SYMPATHY

A sympathy card with the soothing color of Blackberry Bliss on Very Vanilla cardstock.  The flower and leaves were inked with my Blackberry Bliss & Old Olive markers.  The image and matte are cut using the Deco Labels Framelits.  I love using the so so pretty Decorative Dots embossing texture folder. The sentiment is inked in soft Tip Top Taupe with wisps of Gold Metallic thread behind it. I also added another flower on the inside.


 My supply list is below. 

Need Stampin' Up! Products?  You can order them directly, easily and safely through my on-line store.    Click on any product below to start shopping now.                               

Email me at NANCYANNOVAK@GMAIL.COM
with any questions. 

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOUR STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment