Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Couple of Cups

Cute Cups and so easy to make. 
You need 1 sheet of Card Stock (9 1/2" x 7 3/4")
Score the long side 1 1/2", 3", 4 1/2", 6", 7 1/2", 9" 
Score the short side 1 1/2", 5 1/2" and cut 6 pieces of DSP (3" x 1 1/4") as an accent, the envelope punch board & 2 sided tape.  I used the 2 3/4" & 2 1/4" circle framelits for the handles but can also be made with a rectangular piece of card stock.

 My supply list is below. Please leave me a comment  or email me if you would like to see a video on how I made these cups.  Great for little candy treats or I have the gift tags I made inside. (see earlier post on gift tags)

Need Stampin' Up! Products?  You can order them directly, easily and safely through my on-line store.                                                                       Click on any product below start shopping.

Email me at NANCYANNOVAK@GMAIL.COM
with any questions. 

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOUR STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR!
Product List

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see a video on how to make these! They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete