Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Rose Wonder Sympathy Card

The Rose Wonder set, is quickly becoming my go to stamp & die. This set has you covered both inside and outside of your card.  Wedding, Birthday, Thank you & Sympathy 
I made the card below with crushed curry paper & ink. The Rose Die is cut in whisper white and sponge daubed with crushed curry and attached to a piece of 3 3/4" x 5" Artistic Designer Series paper, trimmed and popped on a piece of crushed curry 4" x     5 1/4" and added to a whisper white standard card base of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
  View my YOUTUBE video on how I made a similar card.
Remember this stamp & die can be purchased as a bundle for $49.25 - add a small extra to make it $50 and you can get the Artisic Paper Designer Series paper for FREE!
 

HERE IS MY SUPPLY LIST FOR THIS PROJECT
CLICK ON ITEMS TO PURCHASE OR SHOP:

  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment