Monday, February 8, 2016

Gift Box made from Stampin Ups Pillow Box die

HI Everyone - I was out a town for a couple of days....now back to posting.  I made this gift box using Stampin Ups Square Pillow Box Thinlit Die. I cut the flowers with the Botanical Builder thinlits using scraps of Lost Lagoon, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry & Whisper White.  One circle is Whisper White.  The other circle and belly band is Blackberry Bliss.  I cut a 1" strip of the Blackberry Bliss and wrapped it around the box to get the length I needed and taped it with Tear & Tape. I could have used snail but the tape is a little stronger.  Do you like it?  I love to hear your comments.
Here is my supply list for this project.
Click on any item to purchase or shop.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment