Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Balloon Celebration 2

More Balloons.... Here is a picture of the same card that I posted the other day, this time in pastels.
I embossed a piece of whisper white using the Confetti Texture Embossing Folder, then sponged it using Wisteria Wonder, Sky Blue and Pink Pirouette inks.  I stamped the balloons using Balloon Celebration stamps and punched out two balloons using the coordinating Balloon Bouquet Punch and popped them up with dimensions.  (Sold as a bundle saving 15%)


Here is a list of the supplies I used to create this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete