Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 14,2015
ANGELS ABOVE BABY GOWNS

The other day I was talking to an old friend and she asked me if StampinUp had any products that she could use in her business....let me tell you quickly what she does as it is one of those GOOD Stories we all need to hear more of these days.  She is the founder of Angels Above Baby Gowns in Garden City, MI.   This non-profit group makes beautiful little tiny gowns from old donated wedding dresses for the very unfortunate newborn babies who do not come home from the hospital.  HOW ADMIRABLE IS THAT!  Anyway here is a link to my board I created for her to look through to see some of the sympathy cards that she might be able to incorporate into her business.  The board is called Angels Above.(You have to scroll down to the bottom to see this board)  I added a supply list of some of the products used in making these cards that these creative people made.  Also several of these cards would work as a 3" square card.
Thanks Dawn for the beautiful work you do in Angels Above!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

  
 Visit Nancy's profile on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete